Danni Wyatt and Mady Villiers have been recalled to the England squad for the three T20s versus India, which begins on Friday evening at the The County Ground in Northampton.
Meanwhile Kate Cross and Lauren Winfield-Hill have been stood-down, and will be available to play for Thunder and Diamonds respectively in the Charlotte Edwards Cup this weekend.
The recalls of Wyatt and Villiers were both expected, after Heather Knight name-checked them in her press conference at the end of the ODI series when discussing possible changes for the T20s.
Wyatt will almost certainly open the batting in the 3-match series; while Villiers selection may depend on whether conditions look to favour a third spinner in the line-up, although her status as one of the world’s best outfielders may also help her case.
- Heather Knight (Western Storm, captain)
- Tammy Beaumont (Lightning)
- Katherine Brunt (Northern Diamonds)
- Freya Davies (South East Stars)
- Sophia Dunkley (South East Stars)
- Sophie Ecclestone (Thunder)
- Tash Farrant (South East Stars)
- Sarah Glenn (Central Sparks)
- Amy Jones (Central Sparks)
- Nat Sciver (Northern Diamonds)
- Anya Shrubsole (Western Storm)
- Mady Villiers (Sunrisers)
- Fran Wilson (Sunrisers)
- Danni Wyatt (Southern Vipers)