The 17-strong squad announced by England on Wednesday has been trimmed to 15 ahead of their Test against India which starts at Bristol next week.
The remaining players have now moved from Loughborough to a biosecure environment at Bristol ahead of the match.
The final XI will be chosen from the following 15 players:
- Heather Knight (Western Storm, captain)
- Emily Arlott (Central Sparks)
- Tammy Beaumont (Lightning)
- Katherine Brunt (Northern Diamonds)
- Kate Cross (Thunder)
- Sophia Dunkley (South East Stars)
- Sophie Ecclestone (Thunder)
- Georgia Elwiss (Southern Vipers)
- Tash Farrant (South East Stars)
- Amy Jones (Central Sparks)
- Nat Sciver (Northern Diamonds, vice captain)
- Anya Shrubsole (Western Storm)
- Mady Villiers (Sunrisers)
- Fran Wilson (Sunrisers)
- Lauren Winfield-Hill (Northern Diamonds)
Sarah Glenn (Central Sparks) and Freya Davies (South East Stars) have been released, and will now be able to play for their regions in tomorrow’s fourth round of matches in the Rachael Heyhoe Flint Trophy.